We are a Nutella obsessed household. I’ve been eating Nutella on toast as a snack, breakfast, or dessert since I was a little girl…& after learning that my daughter was allergic to peanuts, she became a Nutella addict as well. We consume Nutella while the kids eat PB&Js elsewhere.
Since there’s usually a large amount of the chocolate hazelnut spread found in my house, I try to find new and different uses for it. Some are quick and easy – adding a spoonful to a latte, spreading it on crackers – while some are a bit more adventurous – Brie & Nutella Panini, anyone?
Here I present to you 80 Ways to Eat Nutella!
1. Make these delicious Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookies are my weakness, and whenever I’m craving them, I immediately think of these delicious Nutella chocolate chip cookies. I used to have these cookies are on constant rotation in my household – they are so popular I sometimes had to bake them three times a week!
2. Grab strawberries, cut out the centers and fill with Nutella
3. Spread nutella on a wrap, place a banana inside, roll it up and slice
4. Nutella French Toast Roll: delicious french bread + nutella + strawberries
The problem with these Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups is that they are far too simple to prepare. It never ceases to amaze me that a breakfast like this can be made in 15 minutes with only a few ingredients. To be honest, I can gather the strength to produce these no matter how shaky I’m feeling.
5. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls filled with Nutella
If you’re looking for the most delicious treat, look no further. Making a Nutella Crescent Roll is cake… only better! Take a box of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and spread Nutella on the dough. Then roll it up and put it in the oven. When it comes out, you’ll have a warm, gooey roll filled with more Nutella than you could ever imagine.
6. Crepes filled with Nutella
Spread Nutella, heated chocolate sauce, jam, butter and sugar, lemon, and other preferred toppings on each crepe, then fold in half, then into fourths, like a napkin. Serve warm, dusted with powdered sugar.
7. Make a 90 second nutella cake in your microwave
8. Add a spoon of Nutella to your morning coffee
9. Nutella Caramelized Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwich – so good!
10. Make a fruit dip: 1 cup yogurt + 1/2 cup Nutella & blend
11. Beautiful banana cake with Nutella frosting
This cake is super moist, tastes like banana bread when layered with mounds of Nutella, how can you resist? My husband has a thing about hazelnut and chocolate combinations.
12. Popsicles: 1.5 cups milk + 1/2 cup Nutella, pour into mold and freeze 2-3 hours
13. Nutella Cheese Ball – weird and delicious
14. Make chocolate rice krispie treats by adding 1 cup of Nutella
15. Bake chocolate chip banana bread
16. Melt Nutella in a fondue pot and serve with fruits, crackers, & bread sticks
17. Nutella S’mores!
It’s the ideal versatile component for making some of the best s’mores we’ve ever had. It has a fantastic, deep hazelnut and chocolate flavour, and because it’s already smooth, you don’t have to rely on your fresh-from-the-campfire marshmallow to melt the chocolate for you.
18. Ravioli filled with butternut squash & Nutella
20. Slice open a croissant and stuff with Nutella
21. Brie & Nutella Grilled Cheese
22. Nutella & Peanut Butter sandwiches
23. Make this Nutella + Banana Fruit Leather
24. Cinnamon Rolls filled with Nutella
These rolls have a highly cocoa flavour to them; perhaps my taste buds were having a bad day, but they tasted really chocolaty to me. I just used my cinnamon roll recipe as a base and slathered Nutella on top.
25. Brioche French Toast stuffed with Nutella
26. Super Simple Gluten-Free Nutella Ice Cream made by hand
27. Add Nutella to your steak marinade
28. Bake 4-ingredient Nutella brownies
29. Add a tablespoon or two of nutella to your morning smoothie
30. Or make this Nutella Banana smoothie
31. Make a dessert pizza with nutella, pears, and walnuts
32. Melt nutella to create a chocolate sauce to pour over ice cream sundaes
33. Delicious Nutella Fudge with Sea Salt
34. Add nutella to a mole sauce for enchiladas!
35. Peanut Swaps
For those of you who love chocolate, swap out the peanut butter for Nutella in these delicious chocolate peanut butter oat bars. Just be sure to call them chocolate hazelnut oat bars.
36. Add a few tablespoons of nutella to plain rice pudding
37. Or make this Nutella Risotto
1 cup of dry Risotto/ Arborio rice
2 tablespoons butter
3 1/2 cups of milk
4 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup Nutella
1. combine butter and risotto and saute for about 2 minutes
2. stir in one cup of milk and the sugar and continue cooking and stirring occasionally while simmering until it is mostly absorbed
3. gradually stir in remaining milk one cup at a time, allowing liquid to be absorbed before adding more
4. add Nutella with the last of the milk, after liquid has been mostly absorbed, stir well and remove from heat
6. serve warm or cold!
38. Slice up pears, apples, mangos and sandwich together with nutella (healthy ‘cookies’!)
40. Order a Nutella Frappuccino from Starbucks (Secret Menu)
41. Or make a Homemade Frappucinno
42. Spread nutella on pancakes (my daughter’s favorite!)
43. Make a glaze for doughnuts: 1 cup icing sugar + 3 tbsp nutella + 5 tsp milk
44. Or you can fill your doughnuts with nutella
I made them while my daughter was napping and just couldn’t resist popping one in my mouth. Then another. Then one more. I had to hide them in the microwave to stop myself. When she woke up, she ran into the kitchen and screamed, ‘Odon (doughnuts).’ We shamelessly finished the batch and don’t have any regrets.
45. Or make 3-Ingredient Nutella Doughnuts
46. Make nutella pudding
47. Add a 1/2 cup of nutella to your favorite banana bread recipe
48. Or spread nutella on a warm slice of banana bread!
49. Or bake this Nutella Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
50. Spread nutella on top of a muffin
52. Spread nutella on Eggos or Belgian Waffles
53. Or make nutella waffle sandwich cookies
54. Spread 2 pieces of bread with nutella, cover with marshmallows, put together and grill
55. Nutella Macarons
56. Hot Chocolate: 4 cups milk + 1 cup chocolate chips + 1/2 cup nutella – whisk on low til melted
57. Add a shot of rum to your nutella hot chocolate!
58. Or make Nutella Hot Chocolate in a Crockpot